To ensure a successful run, RCAP Ambassadors should have a well-designed scope and structure. They should also prepare relevant supplementary materials such as:
1. Promotion materials
2. Teaching materials
RCAP Ambassadors should:
1. Engage students to take part in RCAP competitions (FS/Intro)
2. Conduct training workshops (both online and onsite)
3. Serve as RCAP Junior mentors to new members of the RCAP community
During the execution of this project, RCAP Ambassadors are allowed to us the following platforms to Conduct Outreach (Community Service):
1. RCAP CoSpace League
2. RoboCup Junior Soccer Intro League
3. RoboCup Junior Rescue Intro League
Interested applicants are required to submit a project proposal which should follow the RCAP Ambassador Program Project Proposal Guideline.
If applicants wish to work on the project as a team, please include all team members’ name and role in the project.